Facebook Advertising Ninja
A practical 3 hour workshop for business owners looking to start advertising on the largest social media platform in existence.
You will leave this workshop with the following:
- A Facebook Ads account, set up and ready to use
- A Facebook tracking pixel installed on your website
- Facebook audience(s) tracking set up, relevant to pages on your website
- How to target a cold audience using Facebook ads including a little known trick that gets better ROI called 'layering'
- How to retarget visitors to your website
- How to stop wasting money on Facebook ads by excluding your current customers from your targeting (this one will save you a fortune)
- Knowledge of 4 main ad types that get responses on Facebook, and when to use them
- Best practice for designing Facebook ads, and how to avoid a run in with the Facebook police
- How to use the Facebook ads manager to set your algorithm, budget, links and run an ad.
- KPI's to check to see if your ad is successful.
- How to deal with negative responses
Venue: The Village Hotel Elstree,Centennial Park, Centennial Ave, Elstree, Borehamwood WD6 3SB - The Vision Suite
Date: Friday 23rd February
Time: 9.00am - 12.00pm
Cost: £50 + VAT per person - Includes complimentary refreshments and Wifi